Scientific conferences achieve the goal of scientific communication between specialists in similar fields from different countries of the world, and the Emirates Geographical Society has contributed significantly to this significantly. In 2012, we held the World Conference of Alluvial Fans , in Ras Al Khaimah, This was the fourth in a series of international alluvial fan conferences, which began in Death Valley, USA in 1995. Later, in 2016 a conference on Karst in Arid Areas , the first of its kind in the Arab World, took place in Abu Dhabi.
In addition, since its establishment the EGS has participated in numerous local, Arab World and international conferences. Several of these are mentioned below, although there are many more:
- 2020, International Natural Resources Conference, European Union of Geomatics – Lyon-France 19-21 February.
- 2020, Conference of the Award for Scientific Excellence, Academy of Engineering and Medical Sciences, And Al-Hitan Center for Research and Studies, Khartoum, Sudan February 26-27, 2020.
- 2019, Second Arab Regional Conference: Efficiency of the Use of Oil and Gas and Related Industries in the Arab Countries: Towards an Effective Vision for Joint Arab Action. 6-7 March 2019. Cairo, Egypt.
- 2018, 15th Arab International Mineral Resources Conference. 26-28 November 2018. Cairo, Egypt.
- 2018, 6th Fujairah International Mining Forum & Expo. 26-28 February, Fujairah, UAE.
- 2017, 9th International Conference on Geomorphology, New Delhi, 6-11 November.
- 2016, 33th International conference on Geography, Beijing, 21-25 August.
- 2016, 2nd Annual Science Workshop Agenda, Sunday 3rd of Oct, 2016, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- 2015, GeoTunis conference-Hammammat, 1-5 April 2015, Tunisia.
- 2013, 8th IAG International Conference on Geomorphology, Paris, 27-31 August.
Call To Advertise
Conferences, publishers, journals equipment suppliers and Institutions may purchase advertising space on the websiteKnow More